Please read and agree with the “Rules and Regulations” before submitting any payments.
Rules & Regulations
- The maximum occupancy allowed by law is 6 persons. THIS INCLUDES DAY GUESTS. Some units only sleep 4. Please confirm sleeping accommodations for your party size.
- Only two vehicles per reservation are permitted on the property at any one time. THIS INCLUDES DAY GUESTS.
- Absolutely no commercial vehicles, boats, jet skis or trailers are permitted on the property at any time.
- No private parties or other large gatherings are permitted on the premises without prior approval of the rental agent.
- We are not responsible for items left in the units.
Deposits are fully refundable unless cancellation is made within 90 days of arrival. We make every effort to re-rent the units in the case of a cancellation. If the unit is re-rented then only a $100 cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- If the unit you have reserved is listed for sale it may be shown to interested parties during your stay. Appointments will be scheduled with you prior to showings.
- Smoking is not permitted in the condominium units or anywhere on the condominium grounds.
- There will be no refunds for inoperable equipment which cannot be fixed in a timely manner.
- NO PETS of any kind are allowed in the condominiums or on the condominium grounds.